- straight couple: *make out in public at random intervals in weird places*
- straight couple: *grabs each other's asses in public*
- straight couple: *are not in any way inconspicuous about the fact that they are feeling each other up in public*
- gay couple: *holds hands in public*
- straight people: that is VILE and it is CORRUPTING my entire FAMILY. my grandmother is crying. my children have all shit their pants at the same time. WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN
'What’s the difference?' I asked him. 'Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?'
‘One is a choice, and one is not.’
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.